Industry Specific Casters
<img src="http://code.superstats.com/b/ss/netsol_WN.SE.248305887/1?pageName=home%20page" alt="" border=0>
Quality Caster Wheels: Swivel, stainless steel, leveling casters and more
When you need to move something easily, you add caster wheels. Computer carts, desks, chairs, storage bins, tubs—you know name it—if you need it moved, you can put on some casters and you’ll be set. You can find casters for sale from top brands like Albion Casters, Darnell Casters, Shepherd Casters, Hamilton, RWM, Faultless, Colson and even Jarvis Casters right here at Access Casters.
We have a large assortment, including:
- Leveling casters: 80 series adjustable caster wheels in three different sizes and two different plates
- Stem casters: Friction ring, grip ring, or threaded
- Medical casters: Many to choose from including wheel chair replacements, stainless steel, razor, nylon, neoteq, IV cart, chrome, and autoclave
- Stainless steel casters: many sizes including four, five, and six inches perfect for your wash down application
- Food service casters: Options include adjustable equipment leg, height, and more. We have caster wheels for high temperatures, fryers, ranges and more
- Theater casters: Non-marking wheels make the quietest operation and easier to move on smooth services.
- Plate Casters: Our plate casters allow you to attach a caster wheel to your items in multiple places, making the resulting wheel even more secure and sure to stay on as long as you need it. With four screw holes, the weight of the load will be evenly distributed as long as you use these casters.
- Low profile casters: Low profile casters keep you items close to the ground while allowing the full range of movement that you would expect from a larger caster.
- Pneumatic & No flat casters: Our selection of pneumatic casters gives you increased control and traction over the wheel. Your items will be cushioned from the turbulence of traveling over uneven ground surfaces with the added air in this type of caster.
We invite you to browse our site to find what you need. We’ve organized casters by category on the left navigation bar. Find your usage type and then with a simple click of your mouse, you will be able to explore the many options.
Casters seem like small little wheels, an overlooked detail. But the truth is, they’re a time and effort saver. We can help you move heavy equipment, so you or your equipment will not get hurt. We can make the difficult task for your industrial, institutional, and medical application easier with problem solving casters. What may seem like a simple task really isn’t so simple unless you have caster wheels.
Let’s work together to make your life just a little bit easier. Browse through our article library and shop caster wheels today!