Please inquire about our American made products. We have product lines that have all or most of their components manufactured in the USA!
Most of our products are RoHS Compliant please ask about the specific product you need.
You need to be able to transport medical equipment from room to room so patients get what they need fast. How are you going to do that? A place to start is to shop for medical casters to add caster wheels to the bottom of whatever it is you need to make mobile. Access Caster has many to choose from.
- Autoclave Casters:Designed to withstand high temperatures, these casters can easily transport your autoclave machine where ever you need. Features include dual ball swivel, plastic thread guards for extra protection, and 304 polished stainless steel casters.
- Chrome Casters: Available with or without a brake, these casters come with a grip ring or threaded stem.
- IV Cart Caster: IVs need to be mobile to move with your patient. These casters come in many sizes with or without brakes, per your specification.
- Nylon Casters: Made with Nylon instead of metal, these carts are affordable and won’t scratch up your floors.
- Razor Casters: These won’t scuff up your floors either, but they do have a great swivel.
- Wheel Chair Casters: Instead of buying a new wheel chair, replace the casters with one of these and save a lot money.
Other types of caster wheels include stainless steel and neoteq. Click on each one for more information or to place your order. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, view the medical line information catalog, or you can call us at (877) 881-6814.
Access Caster has been providing casters for over 25 years. People—businesses, families, and companies have trusted us to make sure they get what they need, when they need it by offering ease of use and affordability. See for yourself by shopping today.
If you don't see what you are looking for you can view our medical line catalog
online. Please call us with special quotes at (877) 881-6814